This week’s show is full of questions from you the listener!
The main questions this week are about Brining times for Parmesan and Cheddar yield from 10 litres (2.6 gals) of milk.
OTHER QUESTIONS ANSWERED DURING THE SHOW ARE;
- Randy asks how much yield do you get from 10 L of milk when making Cheddar
- Carl asks if 12 hours is enough brining time for my Parmesan recipe?
- Amanda asks many questions 😉 mainly about raw cow’s milk.
- Rob asks if you can use an Aluminium post when making cheese.
- Heidi wants to ask how to rescue a failed Butterkase (butter cheese).
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature on the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!