During my time as a home cheesemaker, I have met many people who have taken the next step to commercial production. This weeks news item is about such a fellow.
This week’s Listener questions are from the following curd nerds;
- Geoff has a 30 litre (8 Gallons) pot and wants to know if it is suitable for cheese making
- Jacqui would like to know if ash coated brie is supposed to taste earthy,
- Jon has invented a way to make quick mozzarella shreddable without freezing it,
- Sam would like to say thanks for being an Aussie, and
- Michelle would like a book recommendation that lists 1lb (450g) cheese recipes. My recommendation is “Artisan Cheese Making At Home” by Mary Karlin
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature during the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Support the show!
If you would like to support the podcast and YouTube channel so I can make new and interesting cheeses and cheese related content, then please support me via Patreon.
This podcast is sponsored by Little Green Workshops where you can pick up your cheese making kits and supplies. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia and most countries throughout of the world.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!