A Cheese Fit for a royal breakfast. How delightfully British!
This week’s Listener questions are from the following curd nerds;
- Tim wants to know when cheese is touch dry,
- Janine is interested in making halloumi and would like to understand what salt she can use,
- Kin is wondering if he can make Blue Cheese using milk powder,
- Janice just dropped by to say thanks for the halloumi recipe, and
- David is having trouble with bitter cheese.
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature during the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Support the show!
If you would like to support the podcast and YouTube channel so I can make new and interesting cheeses and cheese related content, then please support me via Patreon.
This podcast is sponsored by Little Green Workshops where you can pick up your cheese making kits and supplies. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia and most countries throughout the world.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!