It was sad news in this weeks episode for a well-known New Zealand cheesemaker. Champion Cheesemaker Biddy Fraser-Davies passed away last week, but she leaves a lasting legacy for other artisan cheese makers to follow.
This week’s Listener questions are from the following curd nerds;
- Antonia will be getting some ewes milk soon and wanted to know if she needed to modify her cow’s milk recipes,
- Greg was worried about a clear liquid weeping out of his Triple Pepper Jack,
- Rodrigo wanted to know if I shipped cheese making kits, supplies, and equipment overseas (the answer is yes by the way),
- Julie is having troubles with a runaway Jarlsberg,
- Dianne wanted to let me know how much she and her husband Sam enjoyed my podcast, and
- John was confused by Camembert moulds and how many to use for a given amount of milk.
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature during the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Support the show!
If you would like to support the podcast and YouTube channel so I can make new and interesting cheeses and cheese related content, then please support me via Patreon.
This podcast is sponsored by Little Green Workshops where you can pick up your cheese making kits and supplies. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia and most countries throughout the world.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!