During this episode, I answer a question from Lorraine who wants to know if her cheese is safe to eat if it has black mould on it or can she remove it somehow. She also asks what she can make with 1 litre (1 qt) of cream.
Other Questions Answered During The Episode
- Kerrie got her hands on some camel’s milk and asks what cheese she can make with it,
- Glen asks how do I measure the pressing pressure,
- Gaines would like to know why I don’t use chlorinated tap water when cheese making,
- Joe asks how to raise the humidity in his cheese fridge,
- Henri has two cheese moulds, one 110mm and the other 150mm. Which one should he use with 6 litres of milk,
- Caitlin wants to make cheese with her kids but wants a result in a couple of hours. Do I have any suggestions,
- Mark was keen to understand what happens if you add too much rennet,
- Byron asks if and why I would use vinegar on my cheese before waxing them.
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature during the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Patron of the Week
The Patron of the week is Peter Wilson, thanks for your support Peter. If you would like to support the channel so I can make new and interesting cheeses and cheese related content, then please support me via Patreon.
This podcast is sponsored by Little Green Workshops where you can pick up cheese making kits and supplies. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia and most countries throughout of the world.Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!