Waxing cheese is fairly straight forward, but Timothy asks what type of cheese can you wax. I step through the various cheese that I wax and why, and the process I go about waxing them. You can check out my method of waxing cheese in this video tutorial.
The cheese news is about those naughty cheesemaking criminals in Russia.
Today’s Q&A is about the following topics;
- John asks about vacuum packing equipment for cheesemaking.
- Emiliano asks if you can use PVC pipe as a cheese hoop.
- Shirley asks about the difference between waxing and vacuum packing.
- Sophie wants to know why she can’t get curds to set in Alaska.
- Mike asks what sized mould am I using in the Farmhouse Cheddar video tutorial.
- Murray’s has issues with holey cheese (see photo below).
If you liked the show then pop over to iTunes to give it a rating and review. I would be honoured to read your feedback.