This week’s episode is all about finding help for you cheese making problems. From Facebook to Forums, this episode is a guide on where you can get help.
Cheese making help resources mentioned in the show;
I also answer questions from;
- Cheryl about the type of milk I use
- A thank you from Creceda
- Holly has trouble with her Havarti
- Ken says thanks
- Lisa got her hands on some raw cow’s milk
- Lynn wants to know about rennet tablets vs liquid rennet
- Mike says thanks and wants to know about air drying before maturation.
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature on the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Also, don’t forget that you can pick up cheese making kits and supplies from Little Green Workshops. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Until next time curd nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!