In this week’s episode, the main topic is about curds not setting, and I then go on to talk about what type of milk is best for cheese making at home.
OTHER QUESTIONS ANSWERED DURING THE SHOW ARE;
- Jo would like a suggestion as to which quick cheese would be equivalent in flavour to a strong cheddar
- Amanda asks about using beeswax to coat your cheese
- Stefan gives me some encouragement
- Tony asks how long does feta last when marinating in oil,
- Vanessa would like to know which countries do we ship our cheese making products to?
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature on the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!