In this week’s episode, I answer questions from David about his Camembert flattening and ripening issues.
OTHER QUESTIONS ANSWERED DURING THE SHOW ARE;
- Jeff asks how do I get the barrel shape on some of my cheeses,
- Jesper wants some tips about heating milk and controlling temperature during cheese making,
- Aaron is intrigued about the difference between Parmesan and Romano cheese,
- Happy Lee asks what is Rennet and Calcium Chloride and what are they used for in cheese making,
- Amanda inquires about how to keep lint out of cheese cloth, and
- Jessie says hello from Richmond, Virginia.
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature on the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!
Would please make a video on how to make kashkaval cheese, we injoy all videos. thanks