Ants in my cheese? No, this story is about Ant on cheese as a rind!
This week’s Listener questions are from the following curd nerds;
- Shlomo asks if there is a conversion table for cups to millilitres.
- Francesca would like to know how much salt is just enough for Camembert
- Rebeka has a tricky issue with a slimy Monterey Jack
- Vivian is wondering if there is a substitute for Penicillium Candidum when making St Marcellin, and
- Judy wants to know if red mould is bad on Camembert.
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature during the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Support the show!
If you would like to support the podcast and YouTube channel so I can make new and interesting cheeses and cheese related content, then please support me via Patreon.
This podcast is sponsored by Little Green Workshops where you can pick up your cheese making kits and supplies. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia and most countries throughout the world.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!