I never thought that I would cry during a podcast episode, but this weeks news story choked me up and got me right in the feels.
This week’s Listener questions are from the following curd nerds;
- Amanda is having issues with sticky cheese
- Glenn has soft spots on his cheese
- Shawn loves his cheese kit and wanted to say thanks!
- Dave has made his first cheese using one of my recipes, and
- Santiago asks why is his Cheddar cheese flat?
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature during the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Support the show!
If you would like to support the podcast and YouTube channel so I can make new and interesting cheeses and cheese related content, then please support me via Patreon.
This podcast is sponsored by Little Green Workshops where you can pick up your cheese making kits and supplies. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia and most countries throughout of the world.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!