Good cheese needs good milk. One unique dairy on Bruny Island has sourced three rare breeds of cow to assist in making the best cheese possible!
This week’s Listener questions are from the following curd nerds;
- Margaret would like to source a compression spring for her cheese press,
- Robert is confused about there being multiple recipes for the same cheese,
- Kepp is intrigued by how cheese matures when the air is excluded during vacuum packing,
- Jonathan wants to try Limburger cheese and is looking forward to a video tutorial, and
- Tammy would like to know whether she needs to use ripening boxes to maintain humidity during maturation.
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature during the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Support the show!
If you would like to support the podcast and YouTube channel so I can make new and interesting cheeses and cheese related content, then please support me via Patreon.
This podcast is sponsored by Little Green Workshops where you can pick up your cheese making kits and supplies. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia and most countries throughout of the world.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!