Welcome back, curd nerds.
Starting again after a long break in between audio episodes. Lots have happened including a major illness in the family and of course a global pandemic, but let’s focus on cheese making shall we?
How to save nearly expired milk by making Paneer.
This week’s Listener questions are from the following curd nerds;
- Adam would like some tips on common beginner cheesemaking mistakes
- Michel thanks me for all the great cheesy content
- Nellie wants to know if there is a substitute for Propionic Shermanii
- Paul wants to make a mother culture and how long to age a cheddar
- Robert is having issues with air drying his cheese
- Rodrigo is looking for a cheese wrap alternative
- Shannon needs to know how to make a simple brine solution.
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature during the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply. My Speakpipe page for voicemails.
Support the show!
If you would like to support the podcast and YouTube channel so I can make new and interesting cheeses and cheese related content, then please support me via Patreon.
SPONSORED BY…This podcast is sponsored by Little Green Workshops where you can pick up your cheese making kits and supplies. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia and most countries throughout the world.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!
Leave a comment for the Cheese Maker!