Welcome back, curd nerds.
Two weeks in a row, I’m on a roll! This week I released a couple of video tutorials and taste tests, which I must admit surprised me. You can watch them on my YouTube Channel.
Listen Here: Download link
This week’s Listener questions are from the following curd nerds;
- Alan informed me about a source of curd cutters from Steve Benz. Here is my affiliate link to the Woodwork Junkie.
- Gail would like to know what is the best starter culture for making Cheddar
- Hendrik was trying to locate a source of Lipase in South Africa
- Khalid wants to replace rennet with vinegar
- Leslie was unsure about cutting curds
- Nellie said thank you
- Paul wanted to know if you can make sourdough bread at the same time as you are making cheese.
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature during the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply. My Speakpipe page for voicemails.
Support the show!
If you would like to support the podcast and YouTube channel so I can make new and interesting cheeses and cheese related content, then please support me via Patreon.
SPONSORED BY…This podcast is sponsored by Little Green Workshops where you can pick up your cheese making kits and supplies. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia and most countries throughout the world.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!